I deeply believe in the methods and tactics that I provide in my books and trainings. It made me personally very successful over the years as well as countless other Reps. If you do not find the information useful and you are unable to put it into practice immediately and do not drive success, I am more than happy to refund your money.
Sales Guide for Sales Reps
Best Sales Rep Guide
Written by a Sales Rep for Sales Rep. This guide is purely tactical information that you as a sales rep can implement into your selling behavior immediately to drive near term impact to your quota and achievements.
No sales theory, no complicated sales process or sales methodology, no fluff.
The Guide contains:
- Training Content
- Sales Agendas For Each Stage of Sales process
- Scripts (Pitches, Meeting Opening, 60 Sec Elevator Pitch, Meeting Closing)
- Business Case Templates
- Email FollowUp Templates
- Forecast Calculator
- and much much more!
- Identifying the type of sale process to apply to the customer
- Anatomy of a deal or Sales Process (how do deals actually get done and what meetings do I need to have?)
- Anatomy of a meeting (what are the elements of a successful meeting)
- Meeting agendas for each stage of the Sale Process
- Words to eliminate from your vocabulary
- Scripts for each element of a meeting at each stage of the Sales Process
- Email templates
- Snippet templates
- Business Case templates (Deck and One-Pager)
- Meeting preparation Checklist
- How to structure your day to batch work and not work so many hours
- Tips for starting a new job and learning a product demo
- How to work with internal support staff like sales engineers, legal counsel, executive help, etc.
- What activities you can do while you are waiting for your agreement to be signed to keep the momentum
- How to forecast for your manager
I believe in these tactics and approach and it has been highly successful for myself and others. If you do not like it or do not find it helpful I would be happy to give you your money back.
“Before learning from Emily’s methods, I was an 80% performer. After learning the tactics and process, I was able to get to 130% for 2 years in a row and secure a spot as a top producer and presidents club attendee. Any sales rep looking to exceed quota, should read this guide.”Australia
"I was lucky to work with Emily my first few years as a Sales Rep. The lessons she taught me on the importance of the basics- never short change rapport, consulting = control = predictability of a deal, and don't be afraid to ask for the business when you know you have delivered value. These items were paramount in my success then and now. I couldn't recommend Emily's guide more to "tell you like it is" just like she did with all her customers and prospects as a Sales Rep."San Francisco
“Emily’s guide is an absolute knock out. Her ability to laser focus and drive a succinct, repeatable process is unmatched. Her process has grown me as a sales person to be customer focused, business results oriented and always selling top value, strategic initiatives that have high propensity to convert into happy customers.”San Francisco