Last updated July 2020
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS HEREIN, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OUR CONTENT AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Smash Your Sales Quota is a Sales Rep and Sales Leadership content website. Our website sells ebook sales guides as well as other out-of-the-box sales onboarding guides for sales leadership to use. Everything sold on the site is a digital product that downloads at a PDF, PowerPoint slides and Word docs. All of this content is our legal intellectual property, and you are using under a license, which license is revocable subject to these Terms.
1. Indemnity by You
You agree to defend, protect, indemnify and hold Meyer Ventures, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, predecessors and successors in interest, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to:
your use of the Content;
a breach of these Terms.
2. General Rules
- You are permitted to download the Content under one of two licenses which are either (i) personal to you; (ii) limited to you and team members of a business which you own, operate or control. Both licenses are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- You may print pages or portions of the Content for personal use or use by your business only.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the Content for your personal use or use by your business only.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided in the functionality of the programs used to access the Content.
- You agree to protect the Content from unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution.
3. General Limitations
- Content which is purchased cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- Full-scale reproduction of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- You may not make the Content available on a file-sharing platform or “cloud” providing access to third parties.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Content, or copy, modify or transfer the Content, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- You agree and understand that the entirety of the Content is protected by copyright. In that connection, you may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from the Content.
- You agree not to translate, decomplile, or disassemble the Content.
- Harm, as determined in our sole discretion, to Meyer Ventures, LLC, the Content, other users or third parties or their use and/or experience with the Content, including but not limited to the uploading of malicious software, viruses, spyware, malware, cookies, bugs, keyloggers, or any other similar materials is expressly prohibited.
Use the Content in connection with any legal matters that are frivolous, immaterial, illegal, lack merit, involve the laws of foreign legal jurisdictions, or have been pursued for an excessive or unreasonable amount of time as determined by us is prohibited.
Use the Content in connection with perpetrating, aiding or abetting a crime or fraudulent activity is prohibited.
Using the Content or any related services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement is prohibited.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication or otherwise, under any of our copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Content, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Content or in any written or oral communications from Meyer Ventures, LLC or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The Content is offered “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL MEYER VENTURES, LLC HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, THE CONTENT OR RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF MEYER VENTUTRES, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.