Last updated July 2020
1. Application of this Privacy Statement
- We ask our users for information such as phone number, physical address or location, e-mail address, name and passwords in order to create an account.
- We collect bank account information for the purposes of processing payments.
- We maintain a helpdesk function for addressing any questions, comments or concerns about the Content. We may access users’ e-mail address and any other information they elect to provide as part of responding to such inquiries. This information is only utilized for customer support, is stored only for recordkeeping and analytics purposes, and is not otherwise shared.
- We use Google Analytics for sales and marketing purposes.
- We may also, when you enable location-based services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing and analytics purposes, as permitted by law.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at email@example.com, or by mail: